Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 12

Normally we don't tour until Saturday, but this Saturday will be a special day for the kids and they want us to be on campus. So we spent the day in Mamallapuram. It wasn't nearly as busy as Pondicherry was last week. My favorite purchase was a pair of alladin pants.


 
Before heading back to campus we spent a little time on the beach. I've always been afraid of fish and as a result have never been in the ocean past my knees. I sat there and wished I was brave enough to get in because the cold water felt so good after sweating constantly for the last 2 weeks, but I just couldn't do it. So I watched the waves and enjoyed the scenery instead. But I did get my feet wet! So I can at least say that I've been in the Indian Ocean :)


On the way home we stopped for Prota, the only food here that I really enjoy so far.


It was a pretty relaxed day, but nice to have a break.



1 comment:

  1. Kyle says he wants Alladin pants too! haha I can't wait to see them! =)

    ReplyDelete